This 12 Session Self Mastery Program is meant to give you a better understanding of yourself through the lens of the 10 Bodies. The first session consists of a consultation and Reading. For each session thereafter, you will be given “homework” based on the Body we are working on, which will include reading the chapter for that Body from the required reading and writing a short blurb about yourself regarding what aspects you notice are in balance and out of balance for yourself. You may be also given small tasks before each session related to the Body we are working on.
The introspective nature of the training is what allows for the Embodiment Mastery. We will be going deep into ourselves, our programs, and limiting identities. This work is for those ready to take the next step on their spiritual journey, have the grit to handle the Truth as it is revealed, are ready to begin the process of Applied Consciousness and have the grace to love themselves through it all.
Requirements for the Course
- Attend one 10 Bodies/Numerology Workshop (preferably towards the beginning of the sessions)
- Complete Homework for each session
- Write out a Self-Summary (due at the Last Session)
- Payment (see below)
- The Ten Light Bodies of Consciousness by Nirvair Singh Khalsa
- Complaint Free World by Will Bowen
Optional (Often Unavailable)
- The Kundalini Experience by Darryl O’Keefe and Guru Dharam S Khalsa
- Tantric Numerology by Guruchander Singh Khalsa
- Akara Numerology by Nam Hari Kaur Khalsa
Sessions are 60 or 90 minutes; in person or by videochat. All in person sessions will be held at 3525R Watson Rd, St. Louis, MO 63139 unless otherwise arranged. Sessions not held at this location may require an additional charge depending on the location. Sessions and videochats may not be recorded.
It is highly recommended that you schedule personal sessions throughout the training as a way to regroup and receive any additional guidance to integrate the teachings, though it is not required to take the Basic Course. Sessions are mostly in lecture format. Feel free to come with ANY questions and I will answer it to the best of my ability. Frequency between sessions is up to you and the rate you integrate the knowledge. It is normal to take some time between sessions to let the information “digest”. Staying on track with your sessions is important, so figuring out a schedule that works for you will be discussed in the first session.
- 1st Session – Consultation/Reading
- 2nd Session – Soul Body – The Initiator
- 3rd Session – Negative Mind – The Protector
- 4th Session – Positive Mind – The Creationist
- 5th Session – Neutral Mind – The Observer
- 6th Session – Physical Body – The Communicator
- 7th Session – Arc Line – The Nurturer
- 8th Session- Auric Body (Aura) – The Influencer
- 9th Session – Praanic Body – The Powerhouse
- 10th Session – Subtle Body – The Sensor
- 11th Session – Radiant Body – The Attractor
- 12th Session – The Embodiment/Review
- Basic Course – $1200 – $900 until 7/13
12 Sessions – 60 minutes on each Body
- Basic Extended Course – $1750 – $1250 until 7/13
12 Sessions – 90 minutes each
(30 minutes review of homework and previous body – 60 minutes on current Body)
- Self Mastery Course – $1650 – $1200 until 7/13
12 Sessions – 60 minutes each +
4 Private Sessions – 60 minutes each
- Self Mastery Extended Course -$2400 – $1650 until 7/13
12 Sessions – 90 minutes each
(30 minutes review of homework and previous body – 60 minutes on current Body) +
6 Private Sessions – 60 minutes each or
4 Private Sessions – 90 minutes each
Installment arrangements are available. Please come up with a playment plan that would work for you and then message me. Our ability to ask for what we need can be very powerful.
Payments can be made by check, Venmo – @divinewellness or Paypal (fill in amount) or you can request an invoice be sent.
Scholarships and Exchange of Services Available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Scholarship/Exchange
If you need to cancel a session within 24 hours, no worries! We will reschedule! If you need to reschedule again, simply pay a $30 cancellation fee, though I expect all sessions will be attended as scheduled and having something to keep us accountable invokes clear boundaries. Sat Nam!